Friday, August 17, 2012

Yay!!! Pictures!!!

Ok, annoyingly, I was also put in charge of doing the pictures >:/ so yea, I'll be posting up pictures which, as you can see, are at the top of the blog :D. The pictures may just be like random and I might have just put them up, with obviously permission from Shruti, just because it looks cool :). Or the pictures may be relating to the current story. Or it may be related to our life :D. Ok, mainly my life because Shruti isn't the one who is posting the pictures up -_-
So right now it's that piano picture. That's just to give you an idea of what our Elliot looks like. Yes, Our Elliot. Because technically he is. We gave him a life :D... Ok this is becoming weird. Yes, he is also a piano genius, but doesn't like to play much because he calls it too much of a hassle to sit for more than 2 minutes and play a song that won't even have emotion in it. But this also refers to me. Because after coming back from Korea, where I had absolutely NO chance to play the piano, I am playing A LOT :D and learning new songs, like Maybe/ May Be by Yiruma, and my dad wants me to learn Gangnam Style by Psy. How funny.

2 comments:

  1. LOL really? Gangnam Style? I don't know whether I should support you, because every time I hear that song I crack up!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea right imagining kevin and jun... pfffftt (inside joke guyz inside joke [plz don't feel left out :(] )
      yea so i guess OHHHH at MLK i shld learn the song and play it on the piano and then jun and kevin cld dance!!! looool

      Delete