Wednesday, August 22, 2012

cont roleplay1v

Elliot-
I stared at the horrifying scene. Hyung... He couldn't have really? Why this cruel torture? Why? Doesn't he know how I love him so? How I care for him so? Then. Then how? I lay back onto my back, feeling worn out, confused, and sad beyond reproach. Hyung... He must have hated us.
But why? What is so special about that stupid woman that dared to approach noona, that caused him to let all of his emotions fully across his face? I felt so happy but so torn at the same time. He finally has let him go. I felt tears slide down my face. I started sobbing full out.
Why? Why? I followed him everywhere. I did everything he wanted. But, why? He never acknowledged me as more than a younger brother. I was always only his younger brother. Has he fallen in love with this woman? But how has he changed so much? I wish I could see more of those emotions. Those emotions of the person I love. These emotions I have never seen. I... I hope that, that woman stays by his side.
I stared at the sun, my hair wet with tears and dust. "hyung... stay by her side and show me all of yourself. show me everything of you. expose your full self to you. i want to see everything about you. every single piece of you." I whispered and closed my eyes and felt a shadow slip over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment