Tuesday, August 14, 2012

cont roleplay1p

Rion-
This mysterious boy with blonde hair. He was very playful and happy. but everytime i looked into his eyes... I saw something underneath that happiness. But I couldn't see what.
"Hey, you've never even told me your name," I said, while looking at the sky.
He looked at me curiously and said, "형... 내 얼굴을 진짜로 못 알아보겠어?" He said that with a slightly sad face, "My name is Elliot." The happiness that he had wore like his clothes had suddenly disappeared leaving his emotions wide open to me. And I could see the raw and bloody pain that decorated his body.
"Hey, I'll be here for you alright? Even thought I don't know you. Let's get you back home."
He slowly seemed to be able to gather his "clothes" again and we made our way back to the manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment