Wednesday, August 22, 2012

cont roleplay1t

??? (name revealed here)-
I watched as the thief wobbled out onto the lawn, and then collapsed.
Hah. Serves you right, weakling.
Then I saw someone running to her, put her head onto his lap. Someone supporting her when she falls.
"Rion?!"
How did he get so closely aquainted to such a lowlife?
I watched as he yelled and cursed out in horror. It was so unlike him...so uncollected.
Then he looked up. With a strong gaze filled hatred and disgust, he pierced right through my eyes. He looked back down at the thief, with a tender and worried look, said a few more words, and carried her off. 
Rion.
For so long he seemed incapable of showing such tender feelings, and here I saw a stupid girl draw the unthinkable out of him.
How?! Where was he all these years, and how in the world did he change so much?!
I stared at the empty lawn.
"Miss Elizabeth, your violin tutor has arrived."
I gave a short nod as the maid shuffled away. 
Rion.

2 comments:

  1. cool writing style...!!!!
    havent read that whole thing yet......
    but is it something about a warewolf or sumthin??????

    and why is everything so gloomy????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just read the whole thing! And no...Teen Wolf seems to be getting into your head :P

      Delete