Wednesday, August 15, 2012

cont roleplay1r

Rion-
"Sanji!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I ran over to her, realizing later that I had shook that boy off of me and rudely pushed him to the ground. "Sanji!? What, what is this? This... These... ice particles? It's fall! How could there be ice?" I looked back, while supporting one-chan, to see if the attacker still remained. A lone shadow stood in the doorway of a large manor. I looked up at the house. One of the four royal houses. Like the Nightrays.  A member of a royal house.
Anger welt up in my chest. A member of the four royal houses dare attack the rightful heir to the Nightray name. This would be announced at the next meeting between the houses.
"Sanji--- You... Damn it. You're one of them too. Damn it. Damn it. Fuck! Why. I didn't want this to happen to you. Damn. This is just making it worse. Can you like -- stop? Like whatever you're doing?" I looked at her face. Pale, shaky, and her eyes slowly becoming glassy. We needed to rush home.
"San---!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment