Wednesday, August 8, 2012

cont roleplay1f

Rion-
"I never thought I could Sanji." I looked at her and sighed. She always had to wear trousers and couldn't wear a dress like a normal lady. Not that I cared much about it. "But you do remind me much of a dog, chasing his master incessantly." I laughed, watching her outraged face. "You could have at least worn some shoes," I remarked leaning against the edge of the carriage looking at the vastness of all our land, "I'm not going to carry you to the doctor again if a rock gets stuck in your foot."
"Either way, if you wanted to know, I might as well tell you myself, we are visiting Miss---" I stopped and listened. There was the sound of a whistle and the faint sounds of dogs barking. I turned around, and lo and behold there is a pack of hunting wolves on our trail. I smiled a small private smile. "It seems like we will be leaving shortly Sebastian, continue after we have left maybe you can prove to be a distraction." Seeing his slightly frightened face, "It's alright Seb, they're only going to corner you."
I turned to my sister who was now grinning maniacally, "Ready to run?"

No comments:

Post a Comment