Tuesday, August 28, 2012

cont roleplay1w

Sanji -
I opened my eyes.
Ugh...it feels like I slept for weeks...
I blinked away the force of the soft sunlight wafting in through the white drapes. I tried to brush away a few strands of hair from my eyes.
What's this?! I cannot move?! 
Strong ropes tied my arms and legs to the bed. I tried to loosen the ropes and used all my strength against them but my efforts were futile - all it did was chafe my wrists and ankles from the rough  bristles of the thick rope.
What is the meaning of this?!
I remembered the bloodied face of Rion by my side in the carriage.
Rion, where are you?! 
I tried looking around.
Nothing. My white little bed was the only thing in the entire white room.
No...NO! I cannot stay like this and wait for someone to come! I cannot be weak! Or Father....
That's right....Father isn't here.
I stared weakly at the empty white ceiling waiting for someone to come, realizing that this might just be the most pathetic and alone I've felt in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. it's interesting so far....!!

    it's cool how u made "being tied to a bed" so dramatic.....
    felt the intensity and struggle of the character myself.....

    :)

    ReplyDelete