Friday, August 10, 2012

cont roleplay1m

??? (name revealed here)-
I couldn't believe it!!!!!! Hyung came!!! I rushed out of the room and slid down the banister. But... Something was off.... Noona! The sudden tenseness told me that we had a visitor. I walked towards the main hall where noona's room lay to the side of.
Slowly creeping up to the door I looked through the crack inbetween the door. We did have a visitor! Yay!!! So many people today! I opened the door loudly and ran to noona.
"누나! 이사람은 누구야??? 누나 아는 사람이야? 우와!~!! 누나도 친구 있네!"
"Oh, I'm sorry I was just asking my sister if you were her friend. My name is Elliot Break. It is a pleasure to meet you." I said formally. Breaking out into a huge smile I said, "Now I'm sorry that I have to leave but i have just reunited with my long lost brother." I turned back to noona, "이따가 올께! 형이랑!!!" I then ran out the door with a large smile on my face.

lol yes guys this is Korean, not Japanese, not Chinese. It's Korean. I'm pretty sure I spelled everything correctly so you should be able to go to google translate or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment