Friday, August 10, 2012

cont roleplay1j

Sanji -
I stared as Rion sprinted and jumped till he finally reached the window sill.
What do I do now? *Sigh* Why can't we just enter this manor? 
I turned away and walked into the building.
Oh wait...I don't even know who we are visiting! Should I turn back for Rion? 
Even as I asked that question, I still walked down the great hallway alone. On either side, there were beautiful..and expensive..artwork lined up, from paintings to marble statues.
Hmphf. They sure do like to show off their riches. 
Quietly, I walked down the hallway.
What do I do now? I re-asked myself as I stared at the huge doors that loomed before me.
I reached for handles. The coolness tingled throughout my arms and spread throughout my body as I gave a slight push and the doors opened before me.
Gingerly, I walked inside when a calm but icy voice cut through the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment