Wednesday, August 22, 2012

cont roleplay1u

Rion-
"ji... No.... no... no no no no no. Damn it! How did you get these powers?" Horrified, "Who... did you kill? who did you take it from?" my face brightened a little then became disgusted, "who gave these powers to you?!"
Her blood had already soaked through my pants and was starting to soak through my shoes, leaving me with a slushing feeling as I walked towards the manor.
"Sanji..." I said, a tear mixing with the blood on her blood stained shirt, "Did I.... ever tell you..." The tears sliding down my shirt as I looked up at the sky for a moment, unwilling to show my face towards my sister, even as she was unconscious. "...that I always thought that your eyes were really pretty?"

~~*~~later at the manor with Sanji resting~~*~~

"Bind her arms, legs, and torso to the bed please, and under no circumstances will she be released unless it is by my order." I watched sadly with my hands in my pockets as they followed my orders. Sanji... looked so normal on the white infirmary bed. There were no traces of blood on the sheets and neither on her clothes, as they had been changed. I was the one who looked like they needed treatment, covered in blood, sweaty hair, pale palor, and slightly trembling. I strided out of the room and went up the stairs to my bedroom where I opened the closet to take out a new set of clothes.
"DAMN IT!" I tossed my new clothes on to the bed, and plopped down right next to it, heedless of the bloodstains it would have left on the sheets. I sighed at covered my face with my arm. Someone entered through the open door and started to unbutton my filthy shirt. With my eyes still closed, I slowly sat up and allowed myself to be dressed.
"Thank you. You may leave." He bowed and left the room. And I was left alone with my conflicting thoughts of revenge, confusion, and curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment