Tuesday, August 14, 2012

cont roleplay1q

Elliot-
Hyung... Doesn't remember me... Does he hate me? Why?
A feral shriek sliced through the air. I looked around suddenly very afraid and clung to hyung. He reached out with his other arm and patted me on the head. I felt very happy. He's patting my---- What's wrong? I looked up at hyung's face. Shock, anger, fear, and worry flashed across his face. He left me back on the ground as he rushed to help that girl that noona was talking to.
That girl. That girl stole him. He stole hyung. Whoever steals hyung from me shall die. I looked at her as she limped and suddenly fell. Hyung, the emotions on his face, I've--- I---. He never showed any emotions before... Did that woman make her change? Or, has he just changed? Or... Did he really forget about us?

No comments:

Post a Comment