Wednesday, August 15, 2012

cont roleplay1s

Sanji -
Everything was so blurry.
BA-DUMP BA-DUMP
My heart was the only thing I could hear. I barely made it out of the manor. Suddenly my legs gave away.
Why can't I feel anything?! Am I going to die?!
Death...it's not so scary is it? It's just the passing into the other world. It's ok for me to let go right?...for the sake of seeing Mother...
I felt a single white feather brush my cheek.
Then, I made out Rion's face.
No! I must hold on! Mother can wait. I must live for Rion!
I tried giving a smile; something to let him know I was going to be alright.
He cannot shake me off that easily. 
Then everything went black.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pain shot out throughout my body.
I tried to scream, but I was unable to feel my voice.
So much pain! What am I going to do?!
As soon as it came, it slowly receded, leaving me in peace. The small little bits of pain remaining in my arms and ankles was nothing in comparison.
Where am I? Oh! I think I can make out Rion. 
As his head turned towards me, I gave a smile. I don't know how successful I was, but I did know that I was able to feel.
I was already on my way back to being strong again!

No comments:

Post a Comment