Wednesday, August 8, 2012

cont roleplay1h

Rion-
"Umm, one-chan, you do realize that I'm running right next to you. Do you secretly have a crush on me?" I laughed making fun of her, "No? Then let go of my hand? Thanks!" As soon as she had let go of my hand, I had stopped and turn into an aisle. Even though Sanji may be faster than me at running, I am a long shot better than her at hunting. I would never get caught in this situation. By dogs that is, even hunting dogs. And also, I would explore outside of the manor more than one-chan, because she would always constantly be racing against the stable boys, which she always won, and racing agaist the horses too. She would also be constantly reprimanded for these actions, and her unwillingness to wear "lady-like" clothes. I am actually fine with her doing whatever she wants, at home that is. I worry about her when she has to go out of the house for social meetings... That is when she comes of age.
I sprinted up of a heap of rotting chairs and tables, and jumped at the top of the pile to reach the window sill. I pulled myself up, and was sitting on the sill when----

No comments:

Post a Comment