Wednesday, August 29, 2012

cont roleplaying1x

???-
I looked down upon the little boy, crying over such a stupid thing. I crouched down and tapped the arm that was across his eyes and said, "little boy... What do you know of that man?"
He raised his arm and hastily wiped away his tears and stared at me and disappeared. I grabbed his invisible arm. I whispered in his ear, "little boy... no one can stay hidden from me." My eyes hard I jerked him back into our time.  "Tell me what you know of him, or else I will do things to you... That you would never want done. Especially by a person other than that person. Right?"
He froze in my arm and stood up, having regained his composure already. I was impressed, and almost convinced that I had imagined the response I wanted as it was not likely that a boy who looked to be 9 or 10 would have a person he loved. But now I was doubting his age. Everything about him, his expression, composure, stance, and clothes. Was for a person much older than he looked. Possibly 14 or even 15. It seemed kind of off for a boy this young, but he wore his clothes perfectly, the formal clothes, those of the children of a noble house.
I stood up next to him and looked appraisingly at him. "You've had a hard life. Now, that I know I can't hurt you." I sighed, "I guess. I can't help you. That man is your brother right? I want to know more about him. And as do you, as to how he's changed, am I correct?"
I turned around and said to him looking at the sky, "I am the legendary Skire, and I come to find legends." I turned to him, "Now, would you like me to make a legend with me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment