Tuesday, August 14, 2012

cont roleplay1o

Sanji -
I opened my mouth to speak.
Suddenly, she stood up. Then, all I could do was stare at the icicle at my throat, my mouth still wide open. Slowly, I looked at her face. Her eyes released an icy glare. Her hands - they were in front of her as if she were ready to attack, but not touching the icicle.
What is going on in here?
Then she spoke.
"Such filth. You call yourself a thief?! I admire your efforts but they are worthless. A fool like you couldn't steal anything from this manor. Now I shall make sure you have something to busy you besides thievery." Her still mouth slightly curled at an edge.
The icicle split in two and dove to my sides, stabbing each arm.
I gave a wild scream as I tried to run, run, run before I was wounded any further.
And for the first time, my running failed me. 

2 comments:

  1. well... that was a lot faster than i expected....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please edit ur grammar such as "what is going in here?" should be "what is going ON in here?" and don't u mean more like "i admire ur efforts (comma) but they are hopeless ones.

    ReplyDelete