Monday, May 18, 2015

Explanations, Regrets, and Excuses AND CONT ROLEPLAYING HH

HIGH SCHOOL HAPPENED OK IM SORRY BUT I THINK THAT THAT IS EXPLANATION ENOUGH

But sincerely, for anyone who reads this blog, I apologize. We were caught up in planning how this would end and I lost track of my characters and who they were and their purposes and personalities. And then freshman year was hard on me in every possible way. Now as Sophmore year ends and I have no plans in sight for the summer Im hoping this will finally come to an end! Shruti has been harping on me about this for a while. Finally being able to come out writer's block has been a relief. I'm still not anywhere close to the level of comfort I used to have with my writing but it's back and I'm glad.

Elliot-
I woke up to find my brother and that woman gone. I had been abandoned, again, I grasped for Eliza, the only person who stayed constant in my life. Cold and distant, a comforting touch point for my sanity. The darkness was comforting for once as I wallowed in the deep sadness that had settled within me. Resignation, is what it's called. It was a type of sadness that you knew wasn't going to get resolved, and so it weighs deeply in your heart and you live with it trying to ignore the chains that drag in he dust behind you.
Eyeing the limp figure beside me I realized, I was always alone. Rion was the head of our household, wielding an unimaginable power; he also had the compassion and justice within him to be a leader of legends. Our eldest beloved sister, Sylvia was adored by all. Graceful, beautiful and motherly, it was no question that Rion admired her. Eliza was also adored and under the constant attention of Sylvia. Reserved and polite she was well-respected by the constant guests of our home. I was smart, and no one wanted me to be smart, because although Rion was the smartest of us all and I could never surpass him in intellect or logic people worried that I would surpass his intellect and succeed the throne. I was shunned and I grew bitter. My siblings never treated me like that, yet they never cared to change it otherwise.
I now stood outside the doors of our home. I watched as the bulky figure of a brief acquaintance lumber towards me. The wind tore at my clothes. Yes, I thought, yes my only friend, the wind, I would love to accompany you but... It seems I have work left to do here. I will accompany you soon, my friend. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment