Sunday, August 11, 2013

cont roleplaying gg

Sanji -
"Rion!" I exclaimed as he fell flat onto his face. I timidly looked around. That witch and the boy were sleeping in the corner.
I must get Rion away!
I managed to swing Rion's arm around my neck. His tall, slender frame leaned against mine as I unsteadily walked towards the carriage on the other side of the field.
Somehow, he seemed a lot heavier than he looked, and each step that I took seemed to make it even harder.
Will it be easier if I just drag him? He is unconscious after all...
I gently laid him on the ground, then slowly pulled him by the legs.
Aish, Rion! Why do you eat so much?! 
Soon, my back became stiff, and my breath became heavy.
Dark spots.
"N-no. I'm almost there. One more step." I trudged on.
"One more step."
Soon the world became hazy.
Rion...
I slumped to my knees, trying to hold the ground for some support.
As I collapsed on the grass beside Rion, a black feather fluttered down toward me.
Ah...another feather. 
Mother. I smiled, imagining what an angel she must have looked like.
The feather brushed my cheek and lulled me to sleep.
Then the world became black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment