Thursday, February 7, 2013

cont roleplaying1bb

Rion-
I stared at the ground as I walked, slipping the ring on and off of my finger. The words venisti vidisti vicisti repeated over and over in my head, what did it even mean? What was I supposed to remember? I strained my memory, trying to reach past the door that had been placed before my memories before Rion Nightray. I gave up and let the white of the door fill my vision unable to break through.
I looked up again seeing that boy. The scars seemed to have been reopened and blood scarred his pale skin once again. I glanced at the frosty blue color of his eyes, and passed by him shocked at the drastic change in color from the vibrant blue iris I had seen--- moments ago... Haunted, devastated, confused, shaken, corrupt, destroyed. These words to describe the emotions that were hidden behind the immediate shock he showed beneath his eyes. I had been greeted by this ecstatic child, only an hour or two ago.
Sanji had gotten hurt, and has a power, and I'm just as close to figuring out what this ring means as when I had been found... Sanji.... What do I do about her, I don't want her to know.
I turned around and went to consult Elizabeth, she, being the kind and loving person she is, should be able to help me.

Been a while since we posted.... Kinda out of character, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment