Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Continuation of Apologies

Hiya there!
Sorry for not posting in a while! Well actually, it is Tay's turn right now, sooo.....(POST ALREADY TAY!!). I think we will be able to finish this roleplay by December. We already have about 4 other roleplays going on which Tay will post soon. I think you guys will enjoy reading them because there are a lot of people with very interesting characters haha.
I pretty much have an idea of the rest of this roleplay and how its going to end (though I'm pretty sure it's quite different from Tay's ideas), but I hope we are able to resolve all the issues within the roleplay and reveal all the depths within the characters, if not most by the end of this year. ;)
So sit back and enjoy! We will try to post more often (depending on how our schedules allow us - Tay has already covered this)!
~ Shruti:D

No comments:

Post a Comment