Friday, September 28, 2012

cont roleplaying1z

Rion-
I looked at the vast sky, and envied it's strength and power. I am also strong, and I try to stay optimistic, but sometimes, I wish there would be someone who would take my hand and tell me that everything was alright.
Sometimes the loneliness was overwhelming. Being alone, not being able to talk to anyone about myself, being happy and optimistic all the time. I lay down, my legs dangling off of the cliff, and contemplated dying. Right then. Sanji wasn't there to stop me. And I didn't have any other valuable bonds. Maybe she would miss me, but as is human nature, things will pass and I will be forgotten or stored away "in memoriam". I stared hungrily at the ocean that's waves surged higher and higher towards me, and I willed myself to join them. I stood, facing the endless waves, eager for me to join the countless bodies that already swam lifeless among its waters. I started to take a step off the cliff---But the cold metal around my neck reminded me that I had something to do first, so I turned around, fingering the ring on the chain around my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment